Cody Pools is ranked as The #1 Pool Builder in the nation by Pool and Spa News and is also named as one of The Best Places to Work for in Texas. We have 9 pool design centers in the Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Dallas.Ft. Worth areas. Our growth, while phenomenal, has been the result of our commitment to the highest level of customer service while employing a rock-solid team that institutes our core values on a daily basis. From office administration, customer service, design and construction we are always interested in adding to our winning team.
Cody Pools, Inc. offers:
- Paid vacations
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see details regarding the job openings below, please click on the “plus sign” blue box.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company provided leads
- Company provided cell phone
- Competitive benefits package on the 1st of the month following your start date (medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- Career opportunity with a well-established pool builder that is the leader in the industry
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- FSA Flexibile Spending Account
For consideration, please click below
Position: Full-Time, Exempt
Position responsible for determining schedule of residential pool projects in the Austin, Texas area, supervising & hiring sub-contractors, and managing job costs and labor traits.
- Overseeing and directing Sub-Contractors to ensure projects are completed in a quality, timely and cost effective manner
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems
- Participating in the creation of accurate and realistic schedules and budgets
- Establishing accurate cost breakdowns for invoicing purposes to allow adequate cash flow through projects
- Overseeing and participating in the preparation of proper subcontract and purchase order agreements with competent subcontractors and vendors
- Supervising and participating in the preparation and settlement of change order proposals and claims including the compilation of necessary supporting documentation for time extensions
- Reviewing schedules and cost reports regularly to ensure timely completion and efficient use of resources
- 5 years of construction experience
- Mathematical competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a valid Driver License
- Subject to passing criminal background check
- Ability/preparedness for frequent Austin regional based travel for sufficient supervision of residential pool projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of Pool related construction experience.
For consideration, please click below. Please indicate whether you are applying for Austin or San Antonio location.
View Our Pool Designs
View our Residential Pool Design Gallery of Freeform, Geometric, Negative Edge designs & more.