Cody Pools is ranked as The #1 Pool Builder in the nation by Pool and Spa News and is also named as one of The Best Places to Work for in Texas. We have 9 pool design centers in the Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Dallas.Ft. Worth areas. Our growth, while phenomenal, has been the result of our commitment to the highest level of customer service while employing a rock-solid team that institutes our core values on a daily basis. From office administration, customer service, design and construction we are always interested in adding to our winning team. Cody Pools, Inc. offers paid vacations, 401k and benefits package including medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see details regarding the job openings below, please click on the “plus sign” blue box.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company provided leads
- Company provided cell phone
- Competitive benefits package on the 1st of the month following your start date (medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- Career opportunity with a well-established pool builder that is the leader in the industry
For consideration, please click below
Position reports to Warranty Manager and is responsible for responding to warranty related calls as assigned and perform assessment, diagnostic and repairs of warranty issues. Position will also assist new owners with Pool Schools.
- Responsible for Pool Schools for new Pool Owners
- Diagnostic testing, repairs and general customer service
- Prior mechanical experience helpful, along with the ability to learn quickly, solve problems and demonstrate a positive, customer service oriented attitude are highly desired
- Explain complicated information to homeowners while providing an excellent level of customer service in person and over the phone
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: High School Diploma/GED.
Knowledge Requirements: Excellent oral and written communication skills. MS Office and Computer literate.
Experience: A minimum of 2 year’s experience with diagnosing and repairing pool chemistry issues, plaster, pumps, filters, cleaners, controllers, heaters, pool plumbing and basic pool electrical is required.
Working Hours: The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm, some Saturdays and frequent overtime.
Compensation: Rate of pay $17-$21 per hour depending upon experience.
Other Important Information: ***A company vehicle is provided to drive from our office to service locations and candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Benefits: Cody Pools offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as paid time off. For consideration, please click below
View Our Pool Designs
View our Residential Pool Design Gallery of Freeform, Geometric, Negative Edge designs & more.