At the end of July Cody Pools became aware of a terrible situation facing a family in Houston Texas. Their son has special needs and had contracted with a local pool builder to build a pool that would help with their son’s therapy. Unfortunately after giving the pool builder $40,000 the company disappeared leaving the family with an unfinished pool and a very sad son. Cody Pools reached out to the family and offered to finish their pool for free. After 3 short weeks we finished their pool and it is now ready for them to enjoy. It wasn’t as simple as just finishing it though. Cody Pools had to redo the pool decking and plumbing as the pool builder who disappeared did a poor job and it wasn’t done to industry standards. Below is the story as reported by KPRC in Houston.
- Pool & Spa News Names Cody Pools the Nation’s #1 Pool Builder for the 7th Year in a Row
- Houston Astros Caravan Visits Dell Diamond
- Cody Pools Builds “Best Pool” Winner at 2018 Parade of Homes
- Cody Pools Named the Nation’s #1 Pool Builder for the 6th Year in a Row
- 4 Reasons You Need to Install a Swimming Pool in Your Yard Right Now