Cody Pools has been ranked the #1 pool builder in the US multiple years in a row and in the top 10 places to work for in Texas. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage to our employees, as well as a 401K account with up to 4% company match. As an industry leader, we strive to continually improve by investing in our employees through training and progressive career opportunities. We look forward to having you on our team!
Current Job Openings
Responsible for Cody Pools Warranty/Service related diagnostics & repairs on pools built by the company. Position will also assist in new pool startups and pool schools as needed and must exhibit excellent customer service abilities while communicating effectively with both customers and office staff. Position interacts heavily with Customer Service Representatives at the Georgetown Texas Office in assistance with scheduling and diagnosing repairs.
- Diagnose & repair pool warranty/service related issues in accordance with Cody Pools diagnostic processes and procedures.
- Drive to and from the Georgetown, Corporate location in a company provided vehicle equipped with fuel card daily to varying regions of the state as needed for repairs.
- Explain and document repairs completed or necessary repairs for company records in written and/or typed format.
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Representatives, Service Technicians, and superintendents via company provided phone, company email and in person.
- Understand pool functionality, specifically pumps, heaters, chemical balancing, back-washing, filters, automation systems and day to day proper care.
- Perform Pool Start-ups in accordance to Cody Pools’ guidelines to ensure proper compliance and communicate issues to the construction department.
- Perform Pool Schools in accordance to Cody Pools’ guidelines to instruct homeowner on proper school maintenance, proper identification of pool equipment and usage, and any additional information as needed.
- Handle, supervise, and maintain proper control of van inventory, timely submission of inventory paperwork, and proper material usage.
- Timely and accurate submission of warranty paperwork for any items used in warranty claims
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): Certified Pool Operator; must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Knowledge Requirements: High familiarity with smart phones, tablets, and computers. Ability to write, clearly, the diagnostics of pool repairs completed so that others may understand the depth and scope of the repair for later use if needed.
- A minimum of 2 years within the Pool Industry in a repair, maintenance, or cleaning function.
- A Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service role.
(Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, and so on):
- Must be able to work 8:00 am to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must drive a company vehicle to and from the corporate location.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be able to work outdoors frequently and on a daily basis.
- Position requires heavy travel time varying from 15 minutes to 4 hours one way to a destination for repair.
- Extensive travel between Austin and San Antonio, at the company’s expense and vehicle, will be expected during busy season
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
To apply for this position, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas We Build Custom Swimming Pools
Serving Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Marble Falls, Killeen, Bastrop, Lago Vista and surrounding areas.
Serving San Antonio, Boerne, Kerrville, New Braunfels, Bulverde, Schertz, Seguin, San Marcos, Spring Branch, Lockhart and surrounding areas.
Serving Houston, Katy, Columbus, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Spring, Conroe, Kingwood, Clear Lake, Friendswood, Pearland and surrounding areas
Serving Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland/Winter Haven, Bradenton, New Port Richey, Riverview, Brandon, Trinity, Apollo and surrounding areas
Building a Swimming Pool
Watch this informative video that explains the consultation, design, construction and service steps we take to build you the pool of your dreams.
View Our Pool Designs
Inspiration for your backyard oasis starts here! View our Pool Design Gallery of Freeform, Geometric, Negative Edge designs and more.
Let's Design & Build Your Dream Pool
You’re dreaming it and we’re ready to make it happen.
Schedule a no obligation in home consultation with one of our Design Pros. We’ll provide you with 3-D realistic design and a detailed estimate on your dream pool.