The cost of a pool is determined by a number of factors. Inground concrete pools will cost more than fiberglass, vinyl and above ground ones. We build in-ground concrete pools because these have proven to be more durable and allow for a variety of designs and features. The size of the pool, the amount of perimeter decking, slope of your lot (which can require more excavation and foundation support), type of materials and finishes all contribute to the final price. The only responsible way to get a firm estimate is to have us come out and measure your lot and meet with you to assess the type of pool you are wanting. You can Schedule a Free Estimate by clicking here.
- Shape and size: The larger the pool the greater the cost is obvious. The price for the vessel is based on the internal volume of the hole. That is derived from the perimeter, the area, and the depth.
- Elevations: It is easier and therefore less expensive to build a pool on level ground than on the side of a hill. Considerations need to be made for structural integrity and lot drainage. Flatter terrains generally don’t require the same amount of excavation as sloped properties.
- Access: The type of excavation equipment that can come in and operate will be a factor. It is more cost effective to excavate with a backhoe and load directly to a dump truck than to shuttle the spoils to the street with a bobcat.
- Equipment: The equipment consists of pump(s), filter, and sanitation systems, floor cleaners and heaters. There are many options. Your choice may be to spend a little more up front and gain long term savings by using high efficiency equipment.
- Utilities: The pump(s) will require electricity. Getting the service to the equipment area will vary from project to project. If a gas or propane heater is in the plan, the fuel line will need to be run to the equipment area. That will also vary.
- Features: Water falls, spas, fire pots, etc. will also vary from project to project.
- Materials: There are many options for pool interiors, deck toppings, coping stones, and rock work. Prices vary.
As the top pool builder in Texas our expertise from over 25 years of designing and building high-quality and low maintenance pools can help you realize your dream pool at the right price. We proudly serve the Greater Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Killeen and Waco areas.